Who we are
We are concerned citizens who have vowed to take action against global tyrannical governments that are attempting to install Fascism in the west. These globalists have been planning it for years behind closed doors and have emerged in force since a fake pandemic and “State of Emergency” (SoE) was declared, all due to supposedly to deadly virus called COVID-19 with a 99.8% survivability rate… if you catch it! The SoE is a scam and we are fighting to convict these fraudulent governments. We are not aligned with any political or religious movement or organisation.
- We review and moderate all comments and reserve the right to accept or decline any comment or media posted without contacting you.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for approximately one year, but for website performance reasons, we may clear them at any time.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone. Period. We use it only to keep you informed via our newsletters (if you sign up) or as part of the profile you setup in our discussion forums. You may request that we delete your data at anytime.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service, but apart from that, we only use your data according to what you have opted in to. Either to receive newsletters or to participate in discussion forums or via our contact form.